cottleston news

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Monday




Ooops this is a bit backwards. Monday Ali went to daycare where we are told she had three helpings of lunch (after having four weetbix and fruit for breakfast at home) Guess she's having a growth spurt.

While Ali was out we a had a visitor in our kitchen, I had to catch it to get it out the window and so Lily got to have a close look (she was enchanted but I couldn't get a picture and hold the finch at the same time:-) These other pictures are from later in the afternoon when she was reading in her room. Sorry about the lack of focus, I'm waiting for my sister-in-law-in-waiting to come and give me some more coaching on the camera. ps we're thinking of you Renee, hope it's all going well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww thanks, we're thinking of you guys and checking out the 'Cottleston News' all the time ;)
Chris and I are both well and with just one month til baby arrives are getting very excited!!!