cottleston news

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Never leave home without the camera

Let me tell you about the photos I should be posting today

1) Oma Ali reading Ali and Lily all their delightful new books over and over
2) Ali and Lily modeling all their new clothes - thankyou Oma Ali and Opa John
3) Ali and Lily emerging from the hydroslides at the local pools with ear to ear grins
4)Phil's birthday party when Phil's mates and half the neighbourhood turned out to wish him a happy birthday.
5) Phil being a happy BBQ master with his new barbie
6)Lily riding the horse at the A+P show yesterday being led around by one of the Topp twins who was dressed as Ken at the time
7) Ali getting airborne on the giant inflatable slide at the A+P show
8) Ali putting the angel on top of the christmas tree
9) Ali and Lily putting the final touches on their christmas decorations

unfortunately I didn't take any of these pictures, since i have learnt my lesson I will tie the camera around my neck before I leave the house tomorrow and check the batteries are charged and all.

Arohanui everyone, it's the season for it!

No comments: