cottleston news

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hi Everyone





Not much news but I thought I'd say Hi anyway. Phil spent the day in a field of spinach in Pukekohe (south of Auckland) extolling the virtues of frozen vegetables instead of fresh for an American TV commercial.

I took Lily back to the Dr, her ear is clearing up and she starts on some new antibiotics today. She seems happy enough but it's hard not to be a neurotic mother! Ali was very happy today because her friend from next door came to play, unfortunately they didn't play very nicely with Lily but I'm not sure what anyone can do about that.
The above creations were made by Ali earlier in the week.


I haven't planned much for the weekend. Phil has another audition on Saturday and flies down to Christchurch on Sunday to extol the virtues of beans!

No comments: