cottleston news

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Micellaneous


Lily looked so beautiful, backlit, using the fireplace as a desk for doing her 'writing' until I pointed the camera at her and got this gormless look :-)
Ali has been manufacturing large quantities of artworks this holidays
We had custard with tamarillos (tree tomatoes) for desert tonight. It's been a year since the girls last tried them, so I thought they might like them but I'm the only one who ate any. Lily has pronounced that they are "Yuckle!". It's lucky that they look so pretty hanging in the tree, but how on earth will I be able to eat a whole tree's worth on my own? Maybe the neighbours will take some?
Lily has perfected the milo moustache

We spent some time at the beach with Buddy on whatever day it was - school holidays make me lose track of the days. The weather has been just beautiful lately.
Thanks for the lovely bunnies and painted eggs Grandma. I can see we have a new tradition on our hands.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't be too concerned about the tree tomatoes. I will soon come to the rescue and eat some for you.
Oma Ali