cottleston news

Friday, January 14, 2011

January week 1 and 2

Wow, a busy start to the new year.  We were married on Jan 10th at one of our favourite local beaches.  Thankyou so much to all the lovely friends and family who came to help us celebrate.  We've had a fantastic couple of weeks just hanging out with everyone and I feel quite sad now we have farewelled the last of our visitors.

In typical Karen style I've been too busy talking and laughing to remember to take photos so I'm relying on all those clever happy snappers to fill in the gaps.  Renee has promised me some proper wedding photos as well so I'll post those when I get them :-)

Until then I have this great photo of Phil's mate Perry who came over from Australia.




And this one of Lily tending her garden

and Ali, Lily and Gabriel lounging on the lawn.

No comments: