cottleston news

Friday, March 7, 2008

Friday again

I've decided that updating the blog every day, or even every second day is just too time consuming, so we're training Lily to type so she can do it herself soon.

This is the girls yesterday afternoon after playcentre. They were climbing the gate looking for Oma and Opa John. Lily did some good painting, and got plenty on her overalls, and a bit on Mum too.

Oma and Opa John arrived yesterday evening and they have been reading endless stories, watching the girls on the trampoline and the swing (especially Ali, "Look at me, Look at me") and generally being Grandparents. Today they took the girls off to the beach and fed them up with ice-cream, bikkies and chocolate... and then we went out for dinner, Ali had softdrink and lollies for dinner... and then we came home for cake and ice-cream... Tomorrow it's salad with bread and water for everyone!

Sorry about the lack of recent Ali photos. She refuses to sit still or she pulls terrible faces every time I get the camera. Maybe I'll get some while she's sleeping.

It's 11:00pm now and Lily will wake at 5:00 am so I'm off to bed. Goodnight.

No comments: