cottleston news

Monday, March 17, 2008

Tuesday Bluesday.


Well Lily is crying as I write and Karen tells me she did a lot more of it than not today so she (Karen) was very happy to have me home this evening. Well I think really it was the bottle of champagne I was holding that she was happy about but I would like to think it was me. The girls went to playcentre today where Ali painted a hardboiled egg in preparation for Easter and Lily cried and cried and cried. Apparently she missed her nap this morning and well..... I know what I'm like when I miss MY nap!! I had a lovely day painting today. Window frames, not landscapes but perhaps one day I'll take it up. It was about 24 degrees celsius and right now at 8.02p.m. it doesn't feel a whole lot cooler. More fine weather is forecast, all we need is a little bit of swell and the surf will be looking good too! Yippee!!

No comments: